May 24, 2008

A Rare Sight...

Yep, it's a rare sight, when I get into a picture---I'm ALWAYS behind the camera---here I am getting some luv from the foal, who is always friendly, but today he was being a little overly friendly---nibbling my ear!















Two posts today!!! What's going on? Can you tell I'm a bit BORED? Yep, I'm backing up ALL my pictures (well, since December anyway) from my hard drive to DVDs, so I will have 3 copies of all my pics...I also back up to my external hard drive, but you just can never be too safe, so here I am stuck at my laptop!!! I'm not even done January yet, so I may be here all weekend!!! What a way to spend a Saturday night eh? Actually Keturah and I just finished playing some rousing Guitar Hero! Just when I think I'm doing so well, getting 98% of the notes on one song, the next I get 89%--SIGH.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend---I'll have another post tomorrow, with some exciting news and pictures from this weekend!!

No comments: