July 14, 2008

My little buddy....

was out on Sunday when we went for a hike. I thought he looked so cute on this rock out in the middle of the river. The next picture is of him standing at the bottom of the waterfall, where he always goes fishing.

I didn't get too many pictures because it started raining right before I saw this little guy, but I wanted to get a few shots of him, before my camera got drenched. Luckily, I brought my camera bag with me to protect it.

I also got some MORE DUCK pictures too! I'll save those for later this week!

Just a couple of pics today as my computer has been hijacked by World Of Warcraft addicts and so I haven't been able to use it much the last couple of days!

ONE WEEK UNTIL WE FLY TO HALIFAX!!! Yeah, I can't wait now...I'm so excited about going!













No comments: