June 21, 2009

A Few Headshots...

Sorry for not posting in a week! Time flies when you're having fun, you know! I've just been busy with life...music lessons, soccer, card class and teaching this past week has tired me out! I'm still trying to get my energy back!!!

Here are some headshots from the farm yesterday, before it started raining on us! Anne and Fred and Liam (from Ottawa) came to watch Keturah ride yesterday, so naturally it had to rain! Oh well, we had fun anyway!

Here are:

Abby--looking for some carrots
A donkey
A Llama
Casey--looking for some carrots
Torrent-waiting to ride

I'm off to Toronto Zoo with Keturah's class on Tuesday and Brooke has her Gr 8 Graduation on Wednesday night too! Another busy week!









































































No comments: