August 8, 2010

More Cute Ponies!

Here are some cute pictures of a couple of ponies from the farm where Keturah drags me every Saturday morning. It's not usually too bad, except if I'm overly tired, then I don't want to get up! These ponies are named Missy and Misty and don't seem to like each other, because in the first picture, Missy has her ear's back----that's usually a sign! Second picture is that of Misty by herself and the third is of Missy by herself with her tongue sticking out..I think I just fed her some yummy carrots, so she was just licking her lips! I usually have to kneel on the ground to shoot these little guys as they are fairly short!

Well, this will be my last post for awhile as we are heading out this week to NB. I doubt I'll be able to post while on the island, due to lack of internet connection at the cottage, but you never know!




No comments: