March 22, 2011

Around the Town in Myrtle Beach!

Sorry for not posting last week while we were away, but we were just too busy..didn't get back to the hotel til around 9 each night and then I had to spend my valuable time backing up my photos!
We had a great time again with awesome weather every day..can't beat that! Too bad we had to come home to the cold reality and snow yesterday!!

So, this week I'm posting some pictures that were taken while we were out and about enjoying the sun in MB.
1st pic-a view of the beach from our hotel suite at Monterey Bay Resort, taken our first morning there!
2nd, 3rd & 4th pics-views from Broadway on the Beach, which is a boardwalk with lots of little shops and restaurants..I love the sky in all these photos
5th pic-a macaw who was in the restaurant where we had lunch while walking around the boardwalk
6th pic-Kevin trying to impress the ladies in MB  :-)

Enjoy, more next week!








No comments: