December 30, 2011

Lions

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas Day! I've been getting a lot of rest and as I had hoped..doing nothing at times!

Here are some shots of lions from the Toronto Zoo, when Melissa and I were there in November. They were pretty laid back as you can see from the shots below...the last picture makes him look like he's growling at us, but he was just finishing his yawn and I kept clicking away! He did have reason to look so annoyed with us because we were making some noise to get his attention....It worked!

I'll have more shots of the other lion next time! We thought it was a female but a couple of people mentioned that he was a male too, just that his mane hadn't grown in!  Enjoy!

Happy New Year to everyone! Please enjoy and be safe!

Next post---in 2012!!






No comments: