April 8, 2012

Alligator Adventure

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend with family and friends! We had our first family get together yesterday with Kevin's family! The food was very good and lots of laughs too! We have our second one today with my family! Looking forward to it too!

Well, today for your viewing pleasure are photos from the Alligator Adventure in Myrtle Beach...I'm slowly going through the bazillion shots I took--I got through the first couple of days...The next few weeks will be dedicated to photos from the Alligator Adventure, where I took about 800 shots..mind you I only really like about 100 of those!

These shots were taken when we first got there..they have turtles in a little pond at the entrance, so I included a couple of the turtles who were sunning themselves.

After that, are six shots of the Juvenile American Alligators, all found in the same enclosure--- the keeper said they grow about 1 foot per year, so these guys are all approx 3-4 years old.









No comments: