May 8, 2012

A Bunch of Birds!

Today I have some shots of birds taken at the Alligator Adventure! They also have snakes, but I'm pretty sure I would lose some visitors if I post the shots I have of them! :-) I am posting 9 photos today because I want to finally say goodbye to that folder and move along to another one, finally!

Sorry for the delay in posting this week. I had my neice over for the weekend and Keturah and I did our Saturday volunteer work and then volunteered again at Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre Baby Shower all day Sunday too and I was there last night for our usual night as well! Whew..This is the first time I've been on my laptop since last Friday, I think! Oh well, it's all good!

1st-3rd pics-ducks that I didn't get the names of!
4th pic-macaw
5th & 6th pics-some type of merganser ducks I'm guessing by their head/beak shapes
7th & 8th pics-mute swans
9th pic-wood duck

Thanks for visiting! More next week!

 








No comments: