December 16, 2012

Grand Manan Sunset

Welcome Back!

This week I'm including some sunset shots from Grand Manan, NB. These were taken during the 2nd day of our holiday.

We went to the Long Eddy Point Lightstation at sunset to get these. This is one of the two best places to get sunset shots. A lot of people agree, because it was quite crowded by the time the sun was setting. Luckily we got there early so I could set up my tripod and the girlies could pick some wild raspberries before it got too dark!

The first two shots are of the Lightstation and are before and after the sunset. The first photo shows up darker as I was shooting into the sun and the second photo is still quite light although it was after the sun had set!

The remaining shots are of the sun gradually setting. After this we headed into town to watch some fireworks...so maybe I'll include some of those shots next week!

Anyway, I'm off to Oneida today for my last course! Yeah! I have to work 1/2 day on Wednesday, then I'm off til January 7th! I can't wait as I really need some downtime.










No comments: