December 2, 2012

More Bay of Fundy Whales!

Welcome Back!

This week, I have more whale shots to share. I probably have another week's worth too! Sorry! They may be kind of boring to the average person, but to me---the photographer, they bring back wonderful memories and the excitement of that day, shooting these magnificent creatures!

In the fourth picture below, this whale was headed right towards the boat! That was a little too much excitement for me as I'm pretty sure he outweighed the boat! :-)

The 6th photo is the only photo I got of the 3 whales together. It was so hard to decide which one to focus on, so I shot away and hoped I'd get at least 1 with all three of them!

 My favourites are the ones with the whale tails sticking out of the water! When we saw those, it was with mixed feelings as we did get a great photo, but we also knew that they were diving and going down in the deep water for awhile. Sometimes we had to wait 5-10 minutes to see them come back up-not good for impatient photographers!

Anyway, I am at home for this whole week..it seems odd to not be packing on a Sunday! :-)

Have a great week!








No comments: