March 3, 2013

The Last of the Flowers...

These are the last of my garden photos from Strawberry Banke Museum. I didn't think I took so many..well, that I would LIKE anyway! 

This week, along with the flowers, I included a gazebo and a child's table and chairs set for tea! I thought they were so cool. Also, in this week's photos are a lot of little buggies that happened to be enjoying the flowers as well as a couple of butterflies!

Well, I probably won't be posting next weekend as we are heading south to Myrtle Beach on Thursday. I am so looking forward to the break and hopefully some nicer weather too! I never seem to have time to post while we are there...always too busy! We are bringing our little mutt with us this time. He isn't really comfortable around any family members yet to leave him with and I wouldn't dare put him in a boarding situation, after he came from a shelter!  So, we happened to find a resort where pets are welcome, so we will see how it goes. Luckily, he loves riding in the car too, as it is a long drive.

I also found out that I don't have to travel to Oneida when we get back, so that is a bonus as well! No back-to-back trips!

Have a great couple of weeks!










No comments: