May 22, 2013

More Pelicans!

Welcome Back!

This week I'm including more pelican shots..sorry, I love these birds! Sadly, these aren't the last of them! Next week will be for sure....okay? :-D

These were taken at the Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach...they were so cute, posing for the camera, I couldn't resist taking 100s of them! So was everyone else, so I don't feel so bad!

Anyway, I managed to get some great MOOSE shots on the weekend in Algonquin Park. YEAH! We saw about 10-11 throughout the weekend...I made the family drive back and forth on HWY 60 a few dozen times! :-) We also hiked some trails...about 3-4..maybe 5 kms altogether--my little dog liked it! Lots of bugs out this time..thank goodness for bug spray! We also saw a cute fox when we stopped to watch a young moose and when we slowed down on the way back, the fox was still there so we stopped and I hopped out, but I didn't really need too, he came running over..he didn't look like he had rabies...I hope not anyway! I think he may have been hungry..Zeek barked at him and he ran into the woods...I managed to get a few shots of him.

I will post shots of the Algonquin critters in a couple of weeks--I have to go through them all...Yep 16+ GB of photos!

On Sunday I'm heading for my second home---Oneida for the whole week. So, I will bring everything I need to get a post up next week.

Have a great weekend!

 







No comments: