August 30, 2013

A Few From the Indomalayan Pavilion!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting a few I found in my files that don't fit into a specific category...

The fish and first three turtles were shot through glass. The last turtle (soft shell) was shot while he was swimming under the water, so it makes him look enlongated! And I threw in some floral shots that I liked.

I think I'll highlight photos of a pretty bird next time!

Well, not much new this week..just trying to stay cool and battle allergy symptoms! SIGH. I'm glad school is starting next week so I can get everyone into a routine again and my house should be cleaner too! 

We are taking Brooke to Waterloo on Sunday for the start of her orientation week. Not looking forward to it as I'll probably be crying the whole day, but excited for her at the same time!

More soon!








No comments: