August 26, 2013

The Siberian Tiger

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting a few Siberian Tiger photos..ok, more than a few---11 to be exact! Out of the approx 100 I took, these were the ones I was happy with.

This gorgeous guy was in a cage by himself and is always so photogenic! He is found in the Eurasia outdoor area and he is one of the animals we always rush to see!

Well, we had a great time in Ottawa, enjoyed the nice weather and sat out on the patio all day Saturday! We also had a campfire with marshmallows, some great visits with friends and a little shopping on Sunday too! We always enjoy our visits there and wish we could visit more!

This week is the final preparations for Brooke to head to University...we drop her off on Sunday! I hope I can handle it!:-(

More photos soon!












No comments: