September 16, 2013

Baby Warthogs!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the baby warthogs...I'm not sure how old they are, but they were quite a bit smaller than the parents, who I got a couple of pics of...They are not that photogenic, compared to these babies!

These little guys are found in the African Savanna, near the elephants! They are pretty active little guys..they were like watching kids...running around, playing, eating, disturbing their siblings, etc.

There were three babies in this enclosure and I only managed to get 1 shot of them all together..they were just too darn busy and spread out in the enclosure.

Anyway, can you believe it's Monday already! Yep, my house in quiet once again! We had a good weekend. We went apple-picking on Saturday and came home and Kevin made pie and Keturah made apple crisp and I had a nap! I've been really tired lately and going to bed between 9 and 9:30..also feeling kind of congested, not sure if it's the usual allergies or a cold starting...once school is back in, Keturah usually gets sick and brings it home to us! On Sunday, we went to Lemoine's Point in Kingston for a nice hike...carried around my heavy camera, only to find hardly anything to shoot...except a couple of snakes! I did take photos, but only because I was far away from them!  Came home and I had a 2 hr nap and I was ready for bed early last night too! SIGH!

Enjoy your week..more later this week!
 









No comments: