September 10, 2013

Elephants!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the African Elephant...they are found in the outdoor African Savanna area. I'm not sure how much longer they will be at the Zoo, as they are supposed to be shipped to California. I thought they were supposed to have gone last fall, but they are still there..not sure what the hold up is, but I was glad to get to see them again.

Well, we had a fairly quiet weekend and this week is quiet too--just the usual cleaning, groceries, job hunting, errands, etc. But, I did get to have lunch with an old friend today..hard to believe that I haven't seen her in so long, yet we picked up like we just saw each other yesterday! Hopefully it won't be so long until our next get together! 

Well, I hope to post again this week and will be highlighting some baby Warthogs, who are SUPER cute!








No comments: