October 28, 2013

More Pelicans!

Welcome Back!

Sorry for the posting issue last week! I noticed that the pelican post didn't get published on Monday, so I published that on Friday along with the penguin post! Two posts in one day! I've been having issues with Blogger...really hoping I don't have to change to WordPress! I'll give it another chance! :-)

Today I'm highlighting the last of the good pelican photos I got at the Zoo. These are again the Pink-Backed Pelicans found in the African Savanna! Seeing these guys make me want to go to Myrtle Beach and see the Brown ones in the wild! I guess I'll have to wait until March Break!

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was rather quiet as I wasn't feeling the greatest, but managed a nice visit with my Uncle in Westlake and some shopping with my daughter! This week should be relatively quiet! Hopefully get back to my walking (dragging) schedule with my doggie! :-)

More soon!
 








No comments: