October 1, 2013

The Cheetah!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting a cute kitty--- the cheetah. He was a very sleepy kitty as you can see from these photos of him. He didn't move much the whole time we were there. He is also found in the African Savanna section of the Zoo.

Well, I thought I was on the mend to getting healthy, but I guess not! My cold or whatever I've been stricken with has come back with a vengeance! Lots of coughing, headache and congestion and fatigue...so I've been taking it fairly easy since Sunday. On Saturday we did head to Warsaw Caves for the day. We enjoyed the hiking trails and Kev & Keturah crawled through the caves. I didn't as I didn't want to get dirty! :-) We then drove around Peterborough, went to the locks and then took Emily out for dinner.

More soon!









No comments: