October 15, 2013

The Masai Giraffe

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the Giraffe, or to be exact the Masai Giraffe. This fellow was alone in his enclosure and is also found in the African Savanna.

We had to stay for awhile to get a variety of shots as he wasn't very entertaining..just snacking on the grass!

Next time, I'll have a few more photos of the giraffe...I couldn't add them all today, as I can't add more than 8 to each blog post or my computer starts misbehaving! :-)

Well, we had a great weekend, but it went by way too fast! We got in late last night from Waterloo, so my butt is dragging today. Was trying to have a nap this morning but a stupid fly kept waking me up, so now I'm trying this big cup of coffee!

This is the week for appointments...4 nursing home tours for my Uncle over the in county, along with my usual visits with him at the hospital, one with my career counsellor, one for car maintenance and maybe a coffee with my friend, Paul!


More soon...
 






No comments: