November 29, 2013

Giant Pandas, Pt. 4

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting photos of the female Giant Panda who is called Er Shun. She was eating pretty much the whole time we were photographing her. These are not the best photos I've taken but very hard in a darkened exhibit and through glass! SIGH! Her face and expressions are so cute in these shots...

I'll have some birds or flamingos next time!

Wow, hard to believe it is Friday already! Time flies when you're having fun right? Well, Keturah's dental surgery went well, however her recovery has been long..she's still off school...hopefully she'll be back on Monday!

Not much planned for the weekend..which is okay by me! Maybe some sleeping in? :-) Tonight I'm off to a card-making class, so I am looking forward to that! It's been awhile since I attended an actual class, but I do take a few online classes!

 Have a great weekend!








No comments: