November 1, 2013

More Penguins!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of the penguin photos. Sorry there are so many (11), but there weren't really enough for 2 posts... These guys are so comical to watch...some of them were pretty active by the time we were done shooting them!

I think next time I'll show some other birds we found along the African Savanna or maybe the polar bears!

Well, I can't believe it is Friday already! The week went by so fast...We had fun at my Sister's house for Halloween. We gave out treats at her house as we never get any out here in the boonies!

Brooke is coming home this weekend (tomorrow on the train)! She has her school graduation ceremony. Kind of a silly time to have it, but oh well, what can you do? So we will be going to that tomorrow and then I'll visit my Uncle on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!











No comments: