January 21, 2014

Alligator Adventure

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some alligators. These were taken on March Break last year, in Myrtle Beach at a place called Alligator Adventures. This was our third time visiting there..Its a very cool place to visit!

They have many different types of alligators from all over the world. Unfortunately, I didn't keep track of all their names or where they are from, so I'm just calling them all alligators. I didn't know there were this many different kinds with very different characteristics! I'll try to include different shots each week. I do have to warn you that I have tons of them! I will break it up with photos of other animals. They have birds, reptiles and a few monkey-type critters, so that's what I'll be highlighting over the next few weeks!

These photos are all shots of the American Alligator, from various sections in the zoo.

Well, this week was supposed to be a quiet one, but now I have a couple of appointments lined up for my car and for my uncle, along with my visits to the gym, homework for my course and job hunting!

More later this week...









No comments: