January 24, 2014

Alligator Adventures---No alligators this time!

Welcome back!

This time I'm highlighting some non-alligator critters from Alligator Adventures. I think I have as many photos of these as I do the alligators. It really is a great place to visit and yes, I'll likely go back again this year! :-)

1st-3rd photos- Ring-tailed Lemur
4th-6th photos-Marmosets
7th photos- Egyptian Fruit Bats

These were all very hard to shoot and I had to adjust the exposure on all of them as they were taken in a very dark building, with flash and through glass...wow...challenges! Anyway, I was glad they turned out as good as they did!

Well, I had a great afternoon of crafting with my friend, LaurieAnn yesterday..it had been too long! I found out that my car isn't dying on me just yet, but they don't know what that burning plastic smell is...maybe the shield (?) and I went to a CoreFit class that worked muscles that I didn't know I had, so I'm recovering today-no gym for me today! :-D

Have a GREAT weekend!

 







No comments: