January 17, 2014

Lemoine's Point, Pt.2

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of the photos I took at Lemoine's Point in Kingston. These include my favourite local bird, the nuthatch. They are so comical to watch. They really check us out before they will come over and land on your hand (Kevin's in these pictures---mine aren't that hairy!) They also come down the tree very funny, circling the tree as they do, so we think they are gone, but really, they are just on the back on the tree! They also look like they are folded in half on the tree as well, but they got to keep an eye on us I guess!

The last photo is one of a very cautious deer, who didn't want to come too close! Which is good as it is a wild animal and should stay that way, as much as we'd love to pet it, etc. 

Next time I think I will post some alligator photos from Myrtle Beach (last March) that I took and noticed that I never highlighted. It's almost time to head back to MB, so I best get these posted!

Well, I've been busy the last couple of days sweating at the gym and I also signed up for a couple of online courses--one craft-related (Cricut Craftroom) and one work-related, which is an Introduction to CSS and HTML5..Lots of reading and assignments --6 weeks long..I'm excited, but I hope I can survive it! :-)

Have a GREAT weekend!









No comments: