January 14, 2014

Scenes from Lemoine's Point!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some shots I took while at Lemoine's Point Conservation Area in Kingston. This is probably our favourite place to go hiking...It takes us about 1.5-2hrs to go through the trail, but we often stop to feed the critters and of course, to take photos! I'm usually lugging 40lbs of camera equipment with me, so I'm usually way behind the family!

This time I'm including some photos of flowers and/or scenery..I don't usually add a lot of these as my favourite subject is wildlife, but I liked these photos and thought we needed some brightness, after the dreary rain we've been having here in Ontario!

I debated including the caterpillar and it took everything in me for me to add it...I HATE these things--even more than snakes! Yicky! Lucky for it, it's colourful!

Well, this week has been quiet..I've been feeling kind of crappy since Saturday...headache, plugged ears and sinuses....The Tylenol Cold/Flu that I take also upsets my stomach..lucky me! So, I've been taking it easy and trying not to take anything!

Later this week I'll have a few more shots from Lemoine's Point, including a deer and some birds! We always find a variety of critters there!

After that, I'm not sure what I'll include..maybe it's time to get out and shoot something new...A trip to Amherst Island may be in order!

 






No comments: