January 10, 2014

The Last of the Ducks & Geese!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of the photos from our visit to this park. The first two photos are of the baby geese with their parents. The last few photos are of the ducks. We were feeding them our seeds, so they stayed quite close to us! 

Next week I'll include some photos from Lemoine's Point where we went after this stop along the water!

Well, this week has been interesting and productive! I hibernated pretty much all day Monday and Tuesday due to the weather. I managed to fall down on the ice, got my car stuck on the ice in the driveway, drove from Westlake in a snowstorm and headed back to the gym! I also moved around a bunch of furniture and boxes of books yesterday and put together a bookcase today! My back is very sore and I'm ready for a nap! On the good side, I have been sleeping very well this week! :-)

Having some lunch today with the hubby and hitting the gym afterwards, but no plans for the weekend, other than visiting my Uncle in Westlake (weather permitting)!

Have a great weekend!







No comments: