March 4, 2014

Alligator Adventures: The Last of the Alligators!!

Welcome Back!

This week I am highlighting the LAST of the alligator photos. I bet you are all glad! I do have a few more shots of other animals at the Alligator Adventure, which I will include next time!

These photos are head shots and some shots of their enclosures so you can see they do have a few alligators. This is only one pen of them..they have quite a few more pens filled with them!

The last photo is that of an Albino Alligator. These guys are very hard to shoot as they are inside a fairly dark garage-type structure and its not very big either! They were laying in their little pond, so I only got a couple of head shots.

Well, I've been busy getting spring clothes ready for packing..almost there! I submitted my exam for the HTML/CSS course on the weekend and got 94% on the exam! Whoo Hoo..I'm just glad to get through it, it was a very challenging course. What to take next? Maybe some web design or WordPress courses.

Well, we leave on Friday morning, so this will be my last post until we return. It's calling for rain every day this week in Myrtle Beach so hopefully it will be nice when we are there..I don't care if it's hot, as long as it's sunny!!

I'll likely post photos on Facebook depending on the internet connection. Last year it sucked in the evening...was okay in the mornings so that is when I would usually post! We're staying at a different resort this year (but owned by the same corporation) so we shall see if this one is the same or better!

Have a great couple of weeks!










No comments: