April 11, 2014

Huntington Beach State Park---Cont'd

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some more shots from the Huntington Beach State Park..I think I have  a few more to show you next week.

Today's shots include more of the Egrets and also some alligator shots. This guy was actually visible from the causeway and it was very cool to see him right in front of the Alligator sign! 

Well, I'm going to keep this short as I'm VERY tired. I did not sleep well last night--well, I never do, but last night was the worst it's been in awhile. SIGH....I may go have a nap, after I clean the house of course!

Nothing planned for the weekend other than visiting my Uncle---tomorrow's his 91st birthday..I wish he was doing better so we could celebrate a bit! :-(

Have a great weekend!
 








No comments: