April 22, 2014

The Last of the Birds!

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of the birds from the Huntington Beach State Park---more herons, egrets and greater yellowlegs.

Next time I'll be highlighting some architectural photos from Atalaya (found on the Huntington Beach site). Its the former home of Archer and Anna Hyatt Huntington. The Moorish-style winter home and sculpture studio was built during the Great Depression by the New York philanthropists. 

It is pretty cool and we took lots of photos!

Well, I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was quiet, but good. We went for a walk at the park on Friday and then out for sushi. Saturday was spent getting groceries and getting my snow tires removed (now it will snow again) and playing in the craft room. Sunday we had a great time visiting my sister and family and spending time with the kiddies and eating--way too much! Monday we headed out to do some shopping and for a walk at the park in Bath. Long weekends go by so fast!

Well, tomorrow Kevin and I are driving to Waterloo to pick up Brooke who will be home for the summer! There goes my car! :-)

More later this week!
 







No comments: