May 2, 2014

Atalaya Castle, Pt 3

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the Atalaya Castle shots from Myrtle Beach. Still have a few to go. Architectural shots are probably my third favourite--after wildlife and scenery ones!  I liked a few of these shots because they have palm trees in them (big ones too), which reminds me of the warmth of the sun on March Break...ahhh....I don't think I'd go anytime in the summer because of the heat, but it has always been great weather (for me) in March!

Well, our schedule is starting to get busy with Brooke's work schedule starting. She had to work today, so I had to get ready and take her to work so I could have the car, as I had to get some groceries...she works again on the early shift on Sunday, but I will gladly let her take the car! :-)

Nothing planned for Saturday, but on Sunday is the Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre's Annual Baby Shower, so Keturah and I will be volunteering all day.

More Atalaya shots next week! Enjoy your weekend!
 








No comments: