August 25, 2014

Geese & Ducks, Pt. 2

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the same as last time...Ducks and ducklings and geese and goslings from the Fairfield Historical Park along the Loyalist Parkway near Amherstview. They are so cute to just sit and watch.

I'm posting a day early this week as the girls and I are hoping to go to Watertown tomorrow for some back-to-school shopping. Brooke's been wanting to go for awhile, but with her work schedule, it was hard to plan anything. She was done work on Friday, so we are making the trek tomorrow! Then she is off to Ottawa for a couple of days to visit her friend(s)!

The house sure is quiet (except for the washing machine)! Kevin's back to work today and the girl's stayed overnight at a friend's house last night and haven't returned yet. It's just Zeek and me hanging out in my craft room/office. He sleeps curled up on my desk on a big fuzzy blanket..He'd rather me pick him up, but then I can't type as fast! :-)

More later this week!









No comments: