August 5, 2014

Geese, Pt. 4

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the last of THESE geese pictures. I have more geese shots taken at another park, but will save those for another day! I managed to get a couple of the goslings by themselves as they were scurrying to get into the water! 

Well, the weekend was busy..for us anyway! We had a BBQ at my niece's house on Friday night. My other niece and her family came for a visit from Kentucky and it was great seeing them as it has been about 18 months since we saw them last! 

On Sunday we had another BBQ at my sister's house. It kind of rained during dinner but the food was tasty...Although we all ate too much! :-)

Well, this will be my last post until after holidays as we leave early Friday morning. My list is prepared, so I just have to finish laundry and start packing clothes/food/fishing stuff! Looking forward to the time away at my favourite Island.

Have a great couple of weeks!
 








No comments: