September 16, 2014

More Springside Park

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some photos from the Springside Park, where the heron is usually found. There is always some sort of critter to take pics of, or some flowers/weeds or landscapes! I'm kind of fond of the waterfall myself and have tons of photos...especially on my phone!

This time I have some shots of a juvenile wood duck. We think he is anyway.... :-) Other shots include some thistles and some flowers with bees hanging around them.

Well, our weekend was pretty quiet. Kevin was sick with a cold from Friday-Monday and Keturah on Saturday. We did manage to go out shopping for a bit on Friday night (Keturah and I) and of course, our weekly grocery shopping trip on Sunday.

The paperwork has been submitted for my course, just the waiting game now to hear about the funding. They told me there's a two week turnaround, so I should hear by the end of the month! :-)

Enjoy your week!
 






No comments: