September 9, 2014

The Heron, Pt. 2


Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more photos of the heron taken at the local waterfall. I tried to add different poses, but in all  honesty, he doesn't move a whole lot! I did include a photo of him from behind...he is soo skinny! Another one of him catching his lunch and one of him fluffed up a bit, after he stretches everything out!

Well, this week I'm trying to get back into a routine of sorts so Zeek and I went on our first walk down the road. All was good and he even enjoyed it, I think! I must have been half asleep because I took my car key with me instead of the house key, so managed to lock myself out! Duh! Luckily the window was open, so I had to get a planter from the back deck and stand on it to reach the window! That was my excitement for this week--so far!

Enjoy your week!
 








No comments: