September 5, 2014

The Heron

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some of the heron shots. These shots were taken at the waterfall. He's been there a lot lately. I sometimes have my camera...My family likes it when I leave it at home, so I don't hold them up! :-) I'll have a few more pics to highlight of this gorgeous guy, so please bear with me!

Well, I'm certainly glad it is Friday. I am SOOO tired...Along with my variety of appointments today and Tuesday, Kevin and I were in Waterloo for two days. Two days of non-stop action, I tell ya! Brooke kept us busy, unpacking, shopping, washing, moving and lifting furniture, arranging and re-arranging, etc. etc. We did take a break and go to the St. Jacobs Market. We bought a lot of fruits and veggies and even a treat for Zeek!

I am hoping to sleep in tomorrow, but having said that, I probably won't...maybe I'll go to bed early tonight?

Nothing planned for the weekend! Have a good one!
 








No comments: