October 7, 2014

Saunders Country Zoo, Pt. 3

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more animals from the Saunders Country Farm and Zoo!

1st-the same Fallow Deer
2nd-Vietnamese Potbellied Pig
3rd-Tibetan Yak
4th-Painted Pony
5th-Pheasant
6th-Scottish Highland Cattle
7th-Palomino Mini Horse
8th-Llama

More of these next time!

Well, I think I might survive posting twice a week! I wasn't sure about posting today, but I'm not as tired as I thought I would be and not as tired of looking at a computer screen that I thought I'd be either!

Things are going well with school. The course I did yesterday and today, was review with some new multimedia stuff included and today I started another course, which is kind of boring and a review as well..can't wait to get into the "meat" of the program. On a good note, I did get a few exemptions for my past experience, so am taking a couple of electives from another program they offer!

Looking forward to having Friday off this week! Putting in extra hours, so I can have a longer, long weekend! :-)

More later this week!











No comments: