October 13, 2014

Saunders Country Zoo, Pt. 4

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting more of the mini horse and llama, along with a couple of donkey pics!

Sorry I missed posting on Friday. Kevin and I went on a road trip to Campbellford for the day as I had to pick up an order. We also stopped at the Big Apple and when we got home, I was feeling kind of crappy..I've been fighting off Keturah's cold and have managed to so far (knock on wood!)

Brooke made it home on Saturday and yes, her train was late yet again, but she caught her connecting train, so got home almost on time! Yesterday, we had a yummy turkey dinner and visit with my family and today we are heading to Kevin's family for another yummy meal!

I think I will try posting only once per week...Life is getting a bit busier, with school and life! :-) I will likely post once on the weekend..no set day though! I'll surprise you!

Have a great week!














No comments: