December 21, 2014

Napanee Conservation Park, Pt. 2

Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting the Great Blue Heron who is usually always found at the waterfall at the Napanee Conservation Park during the summer months. I'll have a couple more weeks of photos of him as well! I always take well over 100 of the heron when I see him, knowing that I'll likely be happy with less than 20 of those! :-) Glad it's digital and not the old film cameras or I probably wouldn't shoot that many!

Wow, this week went by fairly fast again. I finished a course on Color Theory and yep, it was a bit boring..not as interesting as I thought it would be! I started Adobe Dreamweaver, which is a website builder, which is supposed to save me time from writing all that HTML and CSS code...The first couple of chapters have been kind of confusing, so I hope to go over those during the holidays, so it becomes a bit clearer! 

Well, I was off on Friday again and spent the day with my friends...Lynn and Melissa...we met for coffee and after Lynn left, Melissa and I spent the rest of the day together! She's a web designer as well, so was giving me lots of advice, which was super awesome! 

Saturday was my birthday and we went out for a nice Italian dinner and my bestest friend since Grade 9 and her hubby came and surprised me by joining us for dinner! Was such a nice dinner/visit. We are going to go visit them in Ottawa after Christmas! I'm so blessed to have such great family and friends!!

Well, I'm almost ready for Xmas, just a couple more things to pick up and then a couple of things to wrap and I'm good to go! I hope to get my haircut too before Christmas, so I might do that tomorrow!

I likely will not post before Christmas, so I'd like to wish all my blog visitors a very Merry Christmas! 







No comments: