February 8, 2015

Anchorage Provincial Park, Grand Manan, NB

Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting some plants we found while hiking at the Anchorage Provincial Park on Grand Manan Island during our holidays in August.

2nd & 3rd pic-carnivorous Pitcher plants
4th, 5th & 6th pics-the flowers of the Pitcher plants
7th & 8th pics-carnivorous Sundew plants

Well, this week flew by as well...I was busy at school and finished the Fireworks course and wrote the exam. I then started the Flash course. It's the most challenging I've done so far and was worried for awhile that I wouldn't understand it, but by lesson 3, things were starting to come together a bit clearer. I hope it stays that way! :-)

Other than feeling sick on Friday, I didn't do too much on my day off--- stayed close to home. Note to self: don't eat at Swiss Chalet! :-)

More Grand Manan photos next week and for a few weeks afterwards!

Enjoy your week!








No comments: