March 15, 2015

Grand Manan Island, NB

Southwest Head Lighthouse


Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting a few more photos, actually the last of them of this area on Grand Manan, a beautiful sight with all those rocks and cliffs. I added some shots of thistles and a couple with a bee on them.

Well, school went well this week! I wrote the exam for Web Design I on Thursday, so I'd have it done for March Break. I am now studying Dreamweaver II. This is one program that I love using and use often for building websites. I usually end up hand-coding a lot while using it, but use some of the shortcuts when I remember! Thanks to a few of my friends, who helped me out this week testing the usability of a website I had to create!

We went to see Brooke yesterday in Waterloo. Took her out to eat as she doesn't get out much and bought her some groceries and stocked her up at Costco too!

Today, we are just laying low and taking it easy, laundry and movies..tomorrow we are heading to Niagara Falls for 3 days...should be fun! I hope to take some photos as I haven't touched my camera in sooo long! Some photographer I am!

Keturah is working after that, so not sure what I'll do the rest of the week...might have to do some homework! :-)

Have a great week!








No comments: