March 8, 2015

Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick

Welcome Back!

This week I'm continuing with the photos from the Southwest Head Lighthouse Area. These are various views that I shot along the walking trail. Sorry, if some of them look similar, I liked the sky or something different in them and added them to my list! It's such a beautiful area. Looking at these photos makes me wish I was there right now..yep, even in the winter, I'd definitely go!

Loving my new computer, it's so fast compared to my old one...it took me about 1/2 the time to post this as it used to!

This week seemed to go by slower, probably because I was sick with a cold and didn't really want to be at school..I still have the cough left, but am on the mend..now, if I could just shake these stomach issues, I'd be a happy camper!

Last week of school before March Break! Yay..it will be nice to have a break. We are heading to visit Brookie on Saturday. Keturah is working on the Sunday and Thursday, so we are thinking of going to Niagara Falls for a few days in between...see if the falls are still frozen over!

I will hopefully post next Sunday again in between trips!

Have a great week! 
 







No comments: