April 12, 2015

Sunsets at Long Eddy Point Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick

Long Eddy Point Lighthouse


Welcome Back!

This week I have the LAST of the sunset photos from the Long Eddy Point Lighthouse on Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick! These are some of my most favourite ones! The photos really do not do the sunset justice...So much more awesome and breath-taking in person.

This week went by fast..another short week! Of course, every week is a short week for me with having Friday's off! :-) I worked on my last lesson for Dreamweaver and will write the exam tomorrow! Not sure what's next on the agenda! More fun stuff, I'm sure!

The website I just finished will be uploaded tomorrow and because it's photography-related, if you'd like to check it out,  you will find it at:


(but not til tomorrow morning sometime!)

Not much new to report...Keturah and I headed to Ottawa yesterday for a baby shower for our friend, Sheena...It was lots of fun! Tired today as we got home after 11 last night! Today, just doing groceries, laundry and homework--all that fun stuff!

Have a great week!
 









No comments: