April 25, 2015

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island, New Brunswick

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island


Welcome Back!

This time I'm including more photos from the Swallowtail Lighthouse area of Grand Manan. It's an area where we usually spend a good couple of hours every time we visit...just sitting and enjoying the view..it doesn't get better than this!! I can't wait to go back..hopefully in July!

This week went great...I finished the Web Practical Simulation and am taking a course on Web Portfolio...it's suppose to help you create an online portfolio. So, it should be a very useful course.

Our house is still in shambles...I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel of flooring! :-) Painting is next, I believe..sigh...My house will never be back to normal! Oh well, it will be worth it, if we sell it!

Tomorrow, we are heading to Waterloo to pick up Brookie! Yay! She's coming home for summer, so that should be fun and crazy too, if we all have to go 4 directions with 3 cars..yikes! I will hopefully be done school in about 6 weeks.. I only have 3 courses to go after this one! Another light at the end of a tunnel!

Have a great week!








No comments: