May 31, 2015

Hole In The Wall, Grand Manan Island, NB

Hole In The Wall, Grand Manan Island


Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting some photos from a campground and nature trail, called the Hole In The Wall...We didn't know what to expect when we first went there, but found it to be a cool nature trail, that wasn't too, too long (especially for little legs, like our girlies had way back in the day!)

There is a 2.00/person admission fee. For kids, they offer a scavenger hunt and if you complete all the questions, you get an ice cream at the end of it. Unfortunately our kids are too old for such fun now! We're lucky they like hiking and nature, so we don't have to bribe them!

Anyway, here are a couple of photos from the trail along the way and then shots of the actual hole in the wall. In the 3rd last photo, if you look closely, you'll see Kevin standing on top of it!

More from this area next week too!

This week went by fairly quick. I was so glad to finally finish the PHP course. I had a few issues, so finally submitted the last assignment and wrote the exam on Thursday. I'm officially a Web Designer now..Whoo hoo! I then started my Accounting course...lots of fun...not.... it's pretty basic and somewhat of a refresher for me, so hopefully I'll get thru it quickly!

Have a great week!








No comments: