May 18, 2015

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island, NB

Swallowtail Lighthouse, Grand Manan Island


Welcome Back!

This time I'm highlighting some more photos of the area surrounding the Swallowtail Lighthouse, these include various views of the cliffs, rocks, water and cove. It's such a cool area and I wish I was there right now!!!

Sorry, I didn't post last week! We were busy painting and when I wasn't painting, my laptop was buried under trim, etc...

Keturah had a great trip and got home on Tuesday night, very late! Brooke has resumed working at the ONRoute again, but is looking elsewhere too!

School is going well..not enjoying the PHP course that much, it is very challenging and there is so much to learn! I just have to get through a couple more lessons, then I'll be finished the Web Design program. Whoo Hoo! I will then have a couple of elective business courses and I hope to be done by the end of June as I think we are hoping to go to Grand Manan Island in early July.

We headed to Algonquin Park yesterday, just Kev, Zeek and me! We walked a few trails and tired out our pooch. We saw a couple of moose on the way out of the park, so I'll highlight photos of them in the near future too!
 
Have a great week!







No comments: