October 18, 2015

Scenic Drive Home

New Brunswick to Quebec


Welcome back! This week I am finishing up the photos from our trip to Grand Manan Island in August 2014.

These are scenic shots of our trip between Edmundston, NB and Eastern Quebec. After that, the scenery looks a lot like Ontario! :-)

This week went by really fast again. Maybe because it was a short week and the fact that I've been so busy at the new job...it's quite interesting and I get to be creative too!

Keturah came home again this weekend, so we headed out shopping yesterday and grocery shopping today. I'm finishing up my laundry and then I might have a nap...fighting a cold I'm sure as I came home with a scratchy throat on Friday and have had a sinus headache the last two days!

Have a great week!






No comments: