November 8, 2015

Great Blue Heron, Pt. 3

Great Blue Heron, Napanee, ON


Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting the last of the great blue heron pics. These were taken way back in August of 2014 on one of our many walks around the river and waterfall area of the Napanee Conservation Park.

This week has gone by so fast...time flies when you are having fun! The job is still going great and I love being busy and doing work that I love!

Keturah got hired on at the OnRoute again and will be working at Tim Hortons. Too bad she works til 11pm, or she could bring me one home everyday, like Brooke did in the summer! :-)

This weekend, we didn't do too much. I spent Saturday off and on in the craft room, working on Christmas cards... Kevin is replacing the flooring in the living room, so I've been trying to stay out of his way! Today, is the usual: groceries, laundry, cleaning and a nice walk at the park too!

Have a great week!






No comments: