November 29, 2015

Niagara Falls, Pt. 3

Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This time I have more photos of the falls, the USA Falls and some scenes from the falls. There were a lot of people there, probably because it was March Break!

This week was crazy busy with Black Friday sale stuff, so that made the week fly by. Well, I survived my first BF sale! We had free make and takes in the classroom, which I helped out with too---love the variety of this job!

Worked for 4 hours yesterday and then had a nap when I got home...I'm fighting a cold, so have had a headache and sore throat! We managed to get in a walk around the boardwalk around suppertime..boy, it sure gets dark early!

Today, I got to visit with my buddies Lynn and Melissa, who I haven't seen since summer, so it was nice to catch up and do some Xmas shopping at The Lazy Gardener Christmas Shop! Finishing off the weekend with groceries and laundry--the fun stuff!

Have a great week!






No comments: