December 13, 2015

Bird Kingdom, Pt. 2

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, Ontario


 Welcome Back!

This time I have some other creatures to highlight. These are found on the first floor of the Bird Kingdom...Just to warm you up before you go into the bird aviaries.

You will find below: tortoises, bearded dragons, a lizard of some sort and a burmese python pile. I'm glad it was sleeping, as I hate to watch them slither around! :-)

This week went by quickly as they all seem to! I worked in the store a bit and also helped get displays ready for their trip to California to the big CHA show in January. I will be teaching some classes in January too! I hope people sign up for them! :-) 

This weekend was spent Xmas shopping, visiting friends at the Lazy Gardener and at an Epicure Open House too! Today we finally decked our halls, here at the Maracle Homestead. I should say, Keturah did. I've been busy getting my cards ready to mail out and doing laundry and cooking a nice dinner and doing some paperwork for SMaracle Designs! Fun stuff!

Have a great week!







No comments: