December 6, 2015

Bird Kingdom

Bird Kingdom, Niagara Falls, Ontario


Welcome Back!

This week I'm highlighting some pretty birds...These guys were found at the entrance to the Bird Kingdom Attraction in Niagara Falls. This is one place we always return to when we go to Niagara Falls...it is usually so relaxing, you can sit and watch the birds for hours. They even have a little cafe in the midst of the big aviary, where we usually partake of some kind of beverage too! 

I'll have lots more in the coming weeks, but these are a green-winged macaw and a blue and gold macaw. I'll let you figure out which is which! :-)

This week went fairly quickly again and was quiet, especially after the craziness of Black Friday! I've been getting some shopping done and working on some Xmas tags too when I'm home...I stayed home all day yesterday because I have a stupid cold and am trying to shake it, but it got the best of me yesterday, so I didn't even go outside. Today, we made up for it with our usual grocery shopping, a trip to Kingston for some Xmas shopping and ice cream too! Just finishing up my laundry and then off to bed...Nyquil has been my best friend this week! :-)

Have a great week!





No comments: